Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Train

 It may be my last time to see the train I thought, so I walked over to watch it go by. This time the huge engines slowed down across from me, as if to say, ‘Jump on Chris, we’re slowing down and heading north for you.” Funny, this time lumbering by, he didn’t squeeze one thousand geese at once to announce his arrival.

 Spirit communicates with me, and you I believe, in numerous ways. Answering our questions, guiding us if we listen to the subtly delivery of the answers we ask. We don’t have to look for the answers, they will come to us after we set our intentions. What it is that I am requesting?

 One way spirit  communicates with us is through itself. For me I would define that as being psychic although everyone is psychic. We all have the ability to be in tune with ourselves and others. The energy is there for anyone to see or read. I believe that you have to be in touch with your own personal spirit in order to be awake enough to recognize when you are receiving a sign.      Spirit also communicates through nature and animals. I see hawks around me practically wherever I go. Their behavior I  study, read, and interpret to apply to myself to learn from. People, I have learned, are also Spirits means to deliver or answer questions.

 Whatever charges the soul, and is pursued, opens yourself to………………the infinite possibilities
of spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment