Thursday, March 24, 2011

 The past couple days I've been hiking around Torreya State Park here in Florida. One area has special appeal to me. I pick up that Indians used a specific area, I'm not sure for what. Possibly ceremonial for ancestral contact. It was on a little hill, above a marshy area with trees growing in it that the energy was subtle. The first time I noticed it I felt as if someone were watching me, protective of the area. They seemed to watch over the marshy area with regard. I tried to communicate with the spirit but he/she didn't want to communicate with me. This occurred yesterday when I approached the area from the east. Today, on another hike, I approached the same area from the west, assuming yet not knowing that I was very near the same area from yesterday..

 Today I noticed a very tall hill, this is Florida, where there seemed to be an Indian standing watch as the Apalachicola river was withing sight. I hiked to the top of the hill to see what I could intuit. I believe that they used this hill to watch for people coming and going on the river, possibly climbing the trees to get a better vantage point.  I also felt 2 young girls playing at the base of the trees. Young as in 5ish. Their version of play was not something I am familiar with as it felt subtle, quiet. Again I tried to communicate but again I felt as if they didn't trust me.

 Also, I have decided that I am going to manifest a kayak. Every time I am around water I feel the need to be on it. I have wanted a kayak for some time, just never fulfilling my desire. I could see my trip changing to accommodate using the kayak often as I have such a draw to water. A couple at the campground has kayaks and as I struck up a conversation with her she told me to me keep tabs on a national chain as they occasionally have 50% off coupons online.

 Finally, I have also had a draw to Mobile Bay, just below Mobile, AL.  I have been trying to manifest a place to couchsurf. One profile seemed to be a perfect match but he declined my request, stating he was busy. I know otherwise. He's not comfortable with my lifestyle. Another profile I contacted didn't resonate with me but I thought that I may get a lead out of contacting him. Well, my skills were off. This guy is great. Musician, sailor, down to earth on right on the bay. He is stuck on something in his life that is holding him back is my impression so I will be curious to find out if I am 'on' with this. Hopefully he will allow me to come tomorrow. He stated that I could stay a day, a week, or longer. People are amazing if you give them a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment