Wednesday, March 16, 2011

 I meditated on where to go from here, literally. I wanted Spirit to guide me and tell me. What town was I to go to and do what? I am eager for that information as I feel that is my calling. I swear I could pick something up from a cucumber but I can't ready for myself. Yes I was disappointed. The last time I meditated I saw 3 ghosts. Why can't I tune into Spirit for myself? I have no answer, at this time. But, I did get my answer, just not how I expected. Which means that another step was learned in this process of becoming more psychic, more in tune with Spirit.

 My answer came from, are you ready for this, a person! I was aghast. What I had been praying/meditating for was presented to me from my current host's friend,  John. He told me about several state parks here in Florida that were a must see. As he was telling me the details, I listened to that voice within that said, this is a message from Spirit. This is what I was looking for. It didn't answer my question completely yet I knew it was the answer. How? I trusted that feeling inside of me. To be more in touch with yourself, the God within, you must listen to that voice. Period. You must learn to hear it, trust it, and believe. Call it intuition, a hunch, a knowing. That is what you are looking for to be in direct communication with the God within, or Spirit. It is a step in the process not just of becoming psychic. It is a step that will open innumerable doors to the life that was intended for us.

 And don't discount where, or who, the answer comes from.

1 comment:

  1. Chris:

    The writing is a spiritual journey in and of itself. It brings to light your Light within. Thank you.
    PS I only had a picture of my doggie as a pup. Ludwig. He is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete