Thursday, March 10, 2011

 Another week has gone by since I have written. So much happens to me lately. I hope to focus on writing more as I have been given several readings that state I am to do so, and to deny that seems a sin. As a point of reference, I view a sin as an archery term which means to miss the mark.

 Through fate, I had the chance to be in a home where a murder occurred approximately  26 years ago. I met the owner of the home through friend's of a friend. I don't own a television but have had the opportunity to see programs where psychic teenagers go to a location to determine what they can pick up. Watching these shows, I knew that I can do that and have wanted the chance to see if I could. As a note, my desire/intention and the amount of time for the opportunity to manifest itself was less than 30 days.

 I guess that it wouldn't be appropriate to give the details here, although I will touch on the strongest sensations. The house has been completely remodeled. Upon first entering the home, I felt nothing. My ego sank. This is not about ego yet being human, I can't deny those feelings. I try to give thanks for my gift as I am extremely grateful for it. The next room I entered I couldn't breath. My chest was tight and the sensation was immediate. The owner stated that there was a fire in the house and originated in that room. Upon entering one of the bedrooms I knew that the murder occurred in that room by means of stabbing. In the hall I was drawn to a specific area that took me a while to determine its meaning, which turned out to be sacred ground. This is where the victim died. In another room, I sensed a piece of artwork hung on the hall that the victim loved in some regard. The assailant's reason for committing the crime was unrequited love. I picked up many details that were later confirmed by the owner of the home. There were also many other details that I did not pick up.

 In another freinds home I picked up an entity, only because the owner felt 'something'  and I wanted to see what I could pick up. The energy was low but I did pick it up. After visiting the area where the energy was several times, I felt a strong burning in my throat, not that of heartburn. I determined it to be throat cancer and asked the owner if she knew of anyone having died of this. She stated that her grandfather, whom she adored, had passed of this.Hopefully this is him keeping an eye on her.

 It seems that if I go about my life without focusing on anything, I don't pick anything up. But with the slightest attempt, I have a knowing and sense's.

No comments:

Post a Comment