Sunday, March 20, 2011

 I'm couchsurfing in Newberry, Fl and my host is a workaholic so there's no time for hanging out. I do some local exploring and Friday evening I google full moon and what do I find but a music camping event for the weekend. I'm off! Saturday morning I am up early and pull out by 10, not stopping to stock up on supplies, just chasing after the music.  Rural norther Florida is gorgeous with many farms and spring abounds. I arrive by 11, park to walk around and find a spot as there is no assigned camping, first come first serve. I find this spot that seems nice. I make a few comments to a woman next to where I'll be camping , no impressions, just conversation. I tell her that I am going to camp near her. When I arrive I request her assistance for a few moments to chock my wheels. In the few minutes speaking she starts ripping off these one line mantras that I have used for years. Thought creates. Thoughts are things. You create your reality, etc. We connected immediately. She is a cabinet maker with her own business. No, she isn't gay. Her life and interests read like....mine. She has a love for nature, has a small farm and is psychic. Very psychic, very gifted. I have had hawks for a totem for a while now. They seem to appear everywhere for me, and I love them. Well, she is a falconer. Something I never knew existed but will definitely pursue when I commit to a location. She also has an aquarium with turtles. We both dislike snakes. The list goes on and on of the similarities. It was eerie.

 I had been praying for a teacher. A male teacher to show me the way of these new experiences, as there seem to be new impressions about every other day. That night I had someone touch my face repeatedly while I slept. I kept saying, 'Leave me alone. I'm trying to sleep.' Maybe I should have gotten up to see what it was about but sometimes the sleeping mind isn't the most coherent. Maybe it was better to be in charge, I don't know. I don't want to loose impressions or lessons so next time I will get up. If I remember. I digress. I was confident that she was the person to guide me, teach me. I learned so much in that 24 hour period. It's easier to see spirit in the mist or fog. Protect myself. Believe. She reiterated much of the knowledge that I had inherently. Spirit (God) is in everything. We are all made up of cells. Everything is made of cells. We are all related. We are all one. It is difficult to grasp as I have known this for years but as I become more psychic, the closer I feel to everything. I am especially careful of my thoughts as they go out into the universe and create. Sometimes immediately. That is why it is very important to never get angry. Ever. First, there is no need. Second, thoughts create so that anger creates. Scary to realize the boomerang of thoughts as they DO come back to us. So, as of this writing, I haven't heard from my 24 hour psychic friend. I know that she is with me, sending me thoughts, and that for reasons that are only known to her, she hasn't contacted me. I also know that I cannot put any meaning into that. I have to just allow it to be what it is, without judgment. Something that isn't always the easiest for me, something that I am more aware of being in control of.

 I'm still sorta in shock that all of the hap hazard events that led up to me meeting her weren't really hap hazard. I KNOW that Spirit guides me and gives me what I want and need yet for some reason this just seems to big to comprehend. But, in the future I do know that whatever events or people come into my life, no mater if it is a street sweeper or a president of a company, their presence in my life is more than just hap hazard. And for that, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment