Friday, March 11, 2011

 While camping this past summer, I met a new friend. He had the energy of a person that was real. He had no ulterior motives, no negativity coming from him. The friendship was an easy experience. I visited him and he reciprocated. We got along as old friends do, allowing each the courtesy of self without any stipulations or judgment upon the friendship. We shared many interests with Thought Creates being one of them. At the time, I didn't consider myself psychic, which I now do. I am extremely grateful for the gift. I did not call to tell him that I was psychic although he has access to this blog. Just recently he came out to me as being psychic. He doesn't pursue it with the fervor that I do, nor does he even practice much, if at all,  yet he is an extremely gifted psychic. (Bitch!....kidding. its not a competition thing, just a personal joke.) I find it fascinating that Spirit brought us together to be there for one another. Goes to show you that you never know what is going to happen next, who is going to come into your life or why.

No comments:

Post a Comment