Monday, November 15, 2010

Windfall

 The past couple days are unusual in the fact that I have earned, oh, about $2300. Half of what I earned all of last year.  Between ebay, craigslist, and scrap metal, who knew my possessions would bring this kind of green within such a short time of leaving on this vagabond dreams journey. A very welcome gesture from the Universe as a sending off. Thank you Universe. The Fun Finder travel trailer  will be the recipient of the windfall. A tidy little 2000 watt generator, and 2 6 volt Trojan batteries will sparkle like a crown on his brow. For myself, a used camcorder. Part of the dream of the experience is to make video travel blogs, regional cooking blogs, and eventually a documentary. I never did enjoy regular television too much but I could watch The National Parks "America's Best Idea" over and over. There's something about a connection, education, or simply exposure to a person, place or thing that beats a sitcom hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment