Friday, November 26, 2010

 I spent Thanksgiving with a new friend and her family. It was truly great. I figured that I would constantly be in situations where I was the new person so I will count this as the beginning of the Spiritual Nomad lifestyle. My host, Kate, and I have a spiritual bond that is best described as a cozy warm blanket wrapped around me while gazing out of the window onto natures painting. Meeting my friends family, with their  different lifestyle and traditions, is always an interest to me. I am fascinate by how other people make this life a life. And they do a great job of it.
  Then I went to see the remaining family that resides here. At one time, my father and his 2 brothers lived in on the same street with their families and my grandparents on my paternal side. Everyone has passed except my fathers youngest brother and his wife who still have the original farm. At the turn of the last century my family owned most of this valley. All that is left is about 80 acres as time truly changes everything. Selling my family homestead has become less emotional for me as it is now time for my dreams to come true. I am so thankful for the friends, family, and the simple opportunity to experience life on my terms, finally.

 Today I spent moving into the Fun Finder. So far everything is fitting. 2 more rooms in the house are also empty. Today was peaceful and easy emotionally. It is great to be moving forward with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment