Sunday, November 21, 2010

 More items have been leaving the house, either through giving them away, selling them, or storing them. I think it's funny how I have 9 days left and I am still listing things on craigslist and this evening ended yet another windfall on ebay. I am truly blessed. The added finances will be of benefit not only to myself but others, allowing me to volunteer my services to anyone who needs them.
 My buddy Matt came up Saturday to assist with moving items. It was a great way for us to spend time together and to share spiritual thoughts and ideas. And I am grateful that he was here as the new owners are trying at times. Instead of asking me something, they called their Realtor to call mine to call me to ask me something when I was talking and standing right next to them 20 minutes previous. Accepting people as they are is much easier said than done when they are more on your thought and behavior level. Dealing with people older than myself  who's behavior is more like a 7 year old challenges me to walk the talk. It took me a few minutes to come around spiritually and think that I would have to hold their hands through this process and show them love, maturity, sacrifice, and open communication without anger, having to be pushy or obnoxious to have needs met.  Which seems to be how many people attain their needs. Force. To be fair, it takes a strong person to be spiritual. Instead of looking externally to find the answers, we look  internally. External is easy. Do this, think that, this will be the result. Follow the leader and all will be well. To look internal requires so much more. The unknown of self and the possibility to recognize and identify traits we may want to change is difficult. We only have ourselves to interpret ourselves. In my opinion, the most difficult task on earth. To know thyself. It is a lifelong process and one that some of us have no control over. We must constantly monitor ourselves and improve our
spiritualism, to be a better person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment