Monday, November 1, 2010

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spiritual Nomad is a non-fictional story of my life's experiences. The story will weave my current spiritual vagabond adventure and past life events into the exploration of self, Spiritualism, living on the road, and the people that I encounter along the way.

My goal is to live a Spiritual Nomadic life that is full of adventure. I have no direction, rather I trust that I will be guided by Spirit where I am needed and that the events and people that I meet will allow me in some way to make a difference.

I believe that I am meant to wander this earth, drifting in and out of people's lives reflecting joy and peace. I have innate talents knowing who a person is just by looking at them. To me, people wear who they are for me to read, like the words on a page. I can clearly see what type and kind of person they are. I can see their hopes and joys, and I can see their pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment