Thursday, November 11, 2010

The past couple weeks I have tried to be optimistic about this adventure that I am undertaking. Somehow, I have gotten bogged down in the process of ridding myself of virtually all material possessions, even letting little old lady's piss me off.  I should be happy for cripes sake. I shouldn't have to try to be optimistic. My soul has told me for a long time that this is my destiny. This is why I am on this earth.
  I was with a new friend at lunch today. She called my vagabond journey a vision quest. The second she
stated it, I knew that was what I was doing. I lived under the rule of a parent that made sure there was absolutely no joy in my life, and that reiterated daily my lack of worth. It only makes sense that I would be looking for myself. We also talked about not being optimistic and that there is only Love and fear. I was obviously coming from fear. Damn! and I know better. It upsets me so to be on this spiritual journey and forget the basics. I guess I have neglected that side of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment