Saturday, January 22, 2011

Your friends reflect you

 I moved physically from one environment to another and everything changed. My thoughts are reflected in the people that I attract into my life. People who are concerned not only about themselves, but enhancing the lives of others in a capacity of love, support,  and understanding. People who I now call friends. Friends who share. They share their private space, food, thoughts, love, understanding, and encouragement. Friends who, without knowing, assist me in being the person that I want to be. A better person. Friends who share their passions without judgment. Strangers until nomadic serendipity stepped in. Chance? Fate. Coincidence? I know better. The Universe gave me exactly what I needed, when I needed it.

 Gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment