Sunday, January 23, 2011

Allow

 Patricia and I went to church this morning. It didn't call itself a church. She enjoyed it. I am more of a traditionalist than I thought. I want the sermon. I love hearing people speak in public, sharing their views and opinions. That's what church is right, someones opinion. As I always do though, I find the good. The 'talk' was about allowing the good to come into our lives. I pray, I meditate, but am not confident that I allow the good to come into my life. Obviously, I have these past few days. The allowing has opened up numerous new doors, positive experiences that I am eager to give a try. Trusting seems to be the key to allowing. Trusting people, who deliver The Universes messages and gifts. A good focus for the next few days will be simply to allow. A post it note will aid in this project. The results will be fun to see.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment