Friday, February 18, 2011

Phone reading

 I did a reading for someone that I didn't know last night. On the phone. Cool! It started out slow as I wasn't getting much. His energy was soft and even. The first impression that I had was that he owned 2 cats. After that the information came more readily when he spoke. Hearing his voice many times aided in my receiving. By his speaking, I could tune in better to his vibration. He started asking questions which also helped a great deal. I will have to implement asking myself questions and note to future clients that questioning is an aid at this time. That is why some people use crystals and stones or others use tarot cards.

 In my minds eye I would receive pictures, and a knowing. His constant questions facilitated hearing and seeing more, like looking through the pile of puzzle pieces for the right one. I knew his father was a hard man, a drinker, and that he didn't ever want to see or acknowledge his son. The pain people inflict on themselves and others is unbelievable to me. I can't imagine having that type of energy or that type of life. I am lucky that I don't take work home with me in that I don't' try to fix these people. The information that I give them is from Spirit and what they choose to do with it is up to them.

 Accuracy is important for me. I was lucky in that he validated my reading virtually step by step. I realized that some people are eager to give you information and that I have to interrupt them as too much information isn't good for me at this time. Confirmation is.

No comments:

Post a Comment