Friday, February 4, 2011

Momma Lee and timers

 So I sat with a friend last night and tried Psychometry which is holding a personal item and trying to pick up its energy. I have done this a couple times in the past with at least average/good success. Last night was pretty fun. The first item had little energy in it. I stated to the owner that the item had no meaning to her. Pretty much that was it. She told me I was correct but that it was previously owned by her mother. I now know that I need to go deeper in understanding/reading. The second item was a 15 minute story. At first I felt happiness and joy then followed by sadness. Odd I thought but I went with my impressions. I continued on as I felt the impressions, my words being noted by the owner. When we were done she was speechless. I had recounted the story of the owners life from beginning to end, with all the trials and tribulations that her life had. It was also said in the order of occurrence.

  I still don't know how to feel about this. I guess I am excited, but don't' know what to do with it. Don't ask me how I do this. I have no idea. It just is there, in my mind. I believe that there may be more psychic impressions that were always assumed to be my thoughts but aren't. I am anxious to learn the difference, somehow. There was a friend of mine named Lee who passed a couple years ago. A group of us got together on a regular basis to do Reiki. We all called here Momma Lee. She was the mother I never had, so loving and supportive. When I walked through the door she called me her little boy and always had the most delicious food/meals I have ever had.  I adored that woman. We all adored her. She was everyone's Momma in the group. She had a way of connecting with each person. Momma Lee was a Medium. She channeled an entity named Robert. Her funniest story was years ago Momma Lee's friend, who was also a Medium, and she got together one evening. Both of the entities that they channeled sat around that evening drinking beer and eventually becoming drunk. Momma Lee didn't get drunk for the experience and also stated that she peed standing up. I still laugh when I think of her telling the story. Well, the other night I was thinking and wondering if I could choose who I channeled, it would be Momma Lee. I don't recall focusing on it too hard but at one point either I set the timer that she gave me or it went off by itself. I can't remember but the timer went berserk. The digital numbers flashed in a non-readable manner, and the once beep, beep, beep of the alarm was frantically chirping annoyingly. That truly would be a blessing to have one of the most cherished women back in my life on a daily basis. I had never had the kind of love that she so freely and willingly bestowed upon me, forever filling an empty spot in my heart.

My favorite picture of Mamma Lee. She was in costume for a friends themed wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment