Tuesday, February 15, 2011

 I did a reading for my friend Monette the other evening. It was late, around the same time it is now, 12:30 a.m. I wasn't tired and thought that I could use her as a guinea pig. I wanted to give a reading without trying. Whats 'without trying' you ask. I have no idea. I am not really sure how this works to begin with so not trying appears to be the same as trying. Not trying was just typing what came to me. No 'thought' involved. Please excuse all the quotes. Using thought isn't what being psychic is, at least for me at this point. Thought is just that, thought. Somehow I instinctively know the difference between a thought and a psychic knowing. Again, don't ask me how. Apparently I have been psychic for a while as this comes pretty easy for me. Funny, I remember thinking for years that there has to be something, anything that I can do that doesn't take umpteen years of practice. I mean come on. Isn't there just one thing on this earth that I am instinctively good at for cripes sake!? I tried so many things in my life and nothing came without grueling mistakes, redo's, and lots of studying. Finally,  being a psychic came without trying. Ok, I can deal with that. So, I type this long reading and then turn the computer off and go to bed. I send it to her in the morning knowing that I honestly had no hopes or expectations pinned on the outcome. Lucky for me. After Monette and I had a chance to review the content, she informed me that I was approximately "92.5% accurate". Get the heck out!! Really!! Freaking Sweet!! Here's something that I am pretty darn good at. Without even trying!! Finally.

 Last night at dinner Monette pressured me to read the waiter. I said that I was there to enjoy a meal and not read someone. I mean come on, there was a boat load of sushi in front of me and no one I knew for the past umpteen years liked sushi. I couldn't remember the last time I had sushi. I was in heaven. You want me to read the waiter? I threw her a bone and saw 3 things in him that I stated. She called the waiter over and he ended up talking to us for 20 minutes. Yep, correct again.

 So my ego was pretty big when I went to this beginners class for psychic development this evening. Don't ask how I find these classes, I just do. Anyway, I did good with finding the hidden object and knew what it was. I did pretty good at another exercise too. I totally flat lined at knowing what cards the teacher looked at. Goose egg score. I could here the air of my ego hissing out of my over inflated head. The next exercise was psychometry. This is where an item holds residual energy from the owner and I pick up that energy. I usually blow myself away with this. I got a woman's bracelet. I could have felt more from a stone. This thing was giving me nothing. All I could pick up was 'slow, and low.' What the heck is that!? Slow and low, for cripes sake. Its all I got. Boring. The owner never wore the item and had it in her pocket for a few hours previous to class. Ok, so for a beginners class I did pretty good. For a world class psychic, I sucked. This item was kept with her other jewelry so it should have picked up energy from that where in turn I should have picked up that energy. So everything doesn't come easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment