Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Anxious to crawl into bed

Ok. So, I am going off the cool factor here, like I have ever been close to being cool but I am just giddy with excitement. The bed situation in the Fun Finder isn't exactly fun. To be honest, it wasn't the least bit comfortable and my back has let me know it everyday. Well, today my friends, that has all changed. I am the proud owner of a pillow top mattress. Possibly trivial to you younger people but mark my words, someday the comfort of your bed will be everything. Without a cozy, comfy bed, you will wake up sore,
spend your entire day in pain, and get *real cranky.* That all ends tonight.

 Being a pillow top, the thickness of the mattress is what an average box spring and mattress together would be. I'll see over time how that effects trivial matters like hitting my head on the upper bed and sleeping even with the windows. Also, the depth of the bed is deeper so it cuts into my dining area, but adds to the storage area underneath. Bonus. I took the table out a few days ago as it was something to maneuver around so I am use to it not being here. And don't miss it. Of coarse, adding a bed completely changes everything about the Fun Finder. The cushions that came with it are now in the back of the truck until I decide where to store them. I really dont want to get rid of them just yet as none of them fit now. Luckily, I have several extra pillows that neatly fit next to the head of the bed where I am typing this from. Yes, it is very comfortable to sit here now. Opposite me I am considering building a shelving/storage unit that can be easily moved to access the water heater, etc. underneath yet stay put while driving down the road. Believe it or not, a little extra storage in 15 foot would be nice too.

  This simple change has made me anxious to manifest more in my life. The bed is new and was given to me by my hosts Kevin and Paul. Christmas day their wireless router stopped working and I just happen to have an extra one that I freely and joyfully gave them. Thought creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment