Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Austin!

 Austin is the only city that I have been to that, as soon as I show up, I have friends. Lots of them. Friends, not just acquaintances. These people know what life is about and don't take it sitting down. The name of the game is living life to the fullest, experiencing what it has to offer. Truly amazing people.

 A few years past I had intentions of moving to Austin. The same thing happened when I arrived then. I attended church, Science of Mind it was called. Now it is the Center for Spiritual Living.  I met Gail, who introduced me to numerous friends of hers and it just kept going. From the moment I arrived until the moment I left, amazing friendly people were around me. It makes continuing on my journey somewhat difficult to leave those bonds behind. And a city that offers an eclectic verity of music that one can always find a live show somewhere. It still makes me smile to think that bands play at grocery stores, and not just any band but top of shelf entertainers. If you've never been to Austin, GO. There is so much to do that anyone's interest can easily be pursued. I have never held a city, it's people and culture, so dear to my heart. Thank you Austin, I Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment